Terms and conditions
Ifolor AG (ifolor) ”Memo Game”
In the period from 11 May 2021 until 31 December 2021 visitors of https://memogame.ifolor.ch can take part in the ifolor “Memo Game”. The “Memo Game”, which changes monthly, can be played several times. The monthly prizes are awarded to the player with the fewest moves. If two (2) or more players have the same number of moves, the player with the faster playing time wins. If two (2) or more players have equal playing times, all these players win. Once a player has won a monthly first prize, the player cannot win any further monthly first prizes. The annual prizes will be raffled among all registered participants. Each month played increases the chance of winning the annual prize. The winners will be informed exclusively in writing and directly by ifolor. Prizes include ifolor products as well as products, experiences and vouchers from participating partner companies (third parties).
- Monthly prizes (1st): 1x Apple iPhone 12 mini (128 GB)
- Monthly prizes (2nd): 1x ifolor gift voucher worth CHF 100.00
- Monthly prizes (3rd): 1x ifolor gift voucher worth 50 CHF
- Annual prize (1st): 2x voucher from “Tour de Suisse” worth CHF 4000
- Annual prize (2nd): 1x voucher from Kuoni worth CHF 6000
- Annual prize (3rd-6th): 1x voucher from “Tour de Suisse” worth CHF 4000
Terms and conditions of participation:
The “Memo Game” can be played without registration. However, if a participant wishes to qualify for the monthly prize or enter the annual prize draw, they must register. Participation is confirmed by registering and confirming by pressing the “Register and Win” button. This includes participation in both the monthly prize draw as well as in the draw for an annual prize. The participant registers by entering his or her username, title, first name, surname and email address then confirming the conditions of participation and the data protection guidelines.
Participation in the competition is automatic with correct and complete registration. By participating in the competition, the participant accepts the following conditions of participation:
The ifolor “Memo Game” lasts from 11 May 2021 until 31 December 2021. The closing date for entries for the monthly prizes is 23:59 on the last day of each month. The closing date for the annual prize draw is 31 December 2021 at 23:59. You can only enter via https://memogame.ifolor.ch be entered.
Participation is free and does not require the purchase of goods or services from ifolor.
All persons over the age of 18 with residence in Switzerland are eligible to enter. ifolor employees and their relatives are excluded from entering the draw.
The personal data collected during the competition will be collected exclusively for the purpose of running the competition, will not be passed on to third parties and will be subsequently deleted, unless the participant wishes to receive the ifolor newsletter. The participant’s consent will be obtained for this.
The general data protection conditions of ifolor shall also apply:
Individual conditions of participation:
The participant accepts the following additional conditions of participation
- The participant confirms that all details (surname, first name, email address) are correct. ifolor reserves the right to check the accuracy of the participant’s details.
- ifolor reserves the right to exclude individual participants from the competition if, in the opinion of ifolor, there are justified reasons for this, e.g. the law and/or the conditions of participation have been violated, the competition has been influenced or manipulated, etc. In the case of exclusion from the competition, prizes may also be subsequently revoked and reclaimed.
- If a winner cannot be reached at the address provided, their winner status will be forfeited. We will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition. There is no right of appeal. There is no legally enforceable claim to transfer, payment or exchange of the prize.
- ifolor reserves the right to change the competition and participation conditions etc. at any time. Furthermore, ifolor reserves the right to terminate or interrupt the competition at any time. This applies in particular to reasons that may disrupt or prevent a planned procedure. The participant shall not be entitled to any claims.
- The participant acknowledges and accepts that his/her personal information (surname, first name, email address) will be stored for the duration of the competition via the technical service provider “Dream Production AG”, Zurich, Switzerland within the framework of order data processing at us. This applies, in particular, if the participant has selected the option to fill in his/her personal details on the participation form.In the case of a recommendation (“Tell-a-Friend” or “Social Share”), the following data will also be stored:
– Email address, name and first name of the referrer (sender)
– Email address, name and first name of the recipient and the message to the recipient (only if recommended by email)
– Time of transmissionThe applicable data protection provisions of “Dream Production AG” can be found at https://dreamproduction.com/impressum-und-datenschutz/ can be called up.
- The participant is free to withdraw consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com, thereby withdrawing their participation. After the end of the competition, the participant data will be deleted, with the exception of the data of those participants who have registered to receive the ifolor newsletter. Participant data will not be transferred to third parties.
- To the extent permitted by law, any contractual or non-contractual liability of ifolor shall be excluded. The exclusion of liability shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
- Should any provision of these conditions of participation be ineffective or unenforceable, this shall not affect the remaining provisions. The ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by an effective or enforceable provision that comes as close as possible to the intended objective of Ifolor.
- These conditions of participation and any legal relationships between the participant and ifolor are exclusively subject to Swiss law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is the registered office of Ifolor AG in Kreuzlingen (Switzerland).
Phone: +41 (0)71 686 54 54